Hawaii, March 17-25, 2020
with Denise Hatch, Paulette Bodeman, and Monique Fay
Retreat from the overwhelm of your life, the chaos and constant bombardment of media, clients, and business that cause daily stressors. Sway in hammocks beneath the rustling palms in a tropical paradise. Explore the ocean that is home to a variety of unique fish, coral, and the occasional dolphin or humpback whale, which frequent the waters surrounding the island. In the evening, allow the sounds of the sea to gently lull you to sleep. Be led in daily devotional yoga practices by two well respected and experienced international teachers of yoga and meditation. Dive deep within, rest and restore. Enjoy a remote, unique and magical taste of old Hawaii, Polynesian style.
- Reconnect while nourishing your adventurous spirit
- Cleanse and restore Mind, Body and Soul with fresh Island meals of organic fruits, vegetables, and fish prepared with love
- Benefit from daily practices of yoga & meditation
- Get off the grid, far away from the worries of your world
- Snorkel in crystalline waters with a rainbow of reef fish & sea turtles
- Dine beneath the palms on the oceanfront deck
- Awaken to the tropical birds
Denise Hatch, Paulette Bodeman, and Monique Fay's expertise and compassion supports deep soul and body transformation. Through ancient teachings, spiritual practices of yoga asana, meditation, and journaling you will gain valuable insight. You will understand your limits, strengths, and desires better. Leave with a renewed sense of self: centered, focused, and revitalized.
Paulette and Denise are E-RYT 500 and Anusara® Yoga teachers well versed in the facilitation of ceremonial and spiritual practices. Their work together has become a model for intentional collaboration.
Monique is a true visionary. She invites you to explore with her the fascinating realm of nature through the practice of presence. Sharing her many gifts, from photography to the knowledge of indigenous healing modalities, Monique will guide you to embody natures profound truths.